MAIDESITE Desk Warranty
We stand firmly behind the quality of our products. In the rare event that you discover any defects or encounter any type of malfunction, we will make an honest assessment when diagnosing the issue and will repair or replace the defective items or parts necessary to correct the problem.
We will do this at no cost to you and will also ship any replacement via standard ground service anywhere in the contiguous United States at our cost.
Any documentation of the problem that you can provide to us, such as photos or videos will dramatically improve our ability to quickly and correctly identify the root cause of the issue and resolve it for you.
The MAIDESITE Desk warranty period begins when you receive the product.
After receiving the warranty form, please allow 1-3 business days to process, then we will ship the replacement item within 1-2 business days via standard ground service within the current lead time for that particular item.
Expedited shipping is available at your expense. If you are located outside of the contiguous United States, you will only be responsible for shipping charges and any import duties, regardless of method.
Applicable Warranty Periods
- All Standing Desks: all frame components, mechanical parts, motors, and electrical components (desktops have a 5 Year warranty)
- All Tables including Conference Tables, Fixed Height Desks, Side Tables, Coffee Tables, Lounge Tables (tabletops have a 5 Year warranty)
- Acoustics and Space Division Products: Cubicle Walls, Mobile Walls, Freestanding Panels, Panel Mounting Hardware, and Panel Holders
- 10 Year Warranty also applies to all Maidesite Desk products not listed in "5 Year" or "1 Year" warranty sections below
- Office Chairs
- Lounge Furniture
- Desk Drawers
- Monitor Arms
- Keyboard Trays
- CPU Holders
- Power & Data Rail
- Desk Casters
- Desktop Converters, Desk Extensions
- Desktops and Tabletops (please note that all standing desk frames and table frames have a 10 Year warranty). We do not guarantee a strict continuity of color, grain pattern, or texture across non-sequential purchases or colorfastness over the desktop surfaces' lifespan.
MAIDESITE Desk Warranty Exclusions
The product warranty is valid for the original purchaser of the product only and is non-transferable.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear that occurs with use over time
- Products delivered outside of the United States and Canada
- Above single-shift use (translation: 8 hours per day, 5 days per week). Warranty periods are reduced proportionally for above single shift use (translation: double-shift use will reduce a 10 year warranty to 5 years)
- Wood products that experience natural shifting of color over time or due to light exposure
- Damage caused by improper assembly or disassembly, improper cleaning supplies, customer modifications, abuse, or force majeure, such as fire, hurricanes or floods, use of a product in combination with items not appropriate for that product, misuse, abuse
The cost of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of a Maidesite Desk product malfunctioning (consequential damages) and the cost of lost time or loss of use of your desk (incidental damages) are not recoverable under this warranty.
Please keep all packaging materials until you have assembled, installed, and used all ordered items in the event that you notice any damage to your items or you decide to return any items within the approved return period. All returned products must be in the original packaging. See our Returns page for more information about non-warranty returns.